All about Halloween


 

   So if you can't see it all that well, this is just a small piece of my Nightmare before Christmas collection that I have moved to the living room in the spirit of Halloween. Ok, maybe I am lying a little. I keep my Nightmare before Christmas decorations up all year round.. but they normally just stay in our bedroom. 

   But I have decided to expand my collection since so many items have been added to the market. I did have just my tree, ornaments, and snow globes, shower curtains and bathroom decor (for both bathrooms)... Followed by a few stuffiest. But now I have place mats, oven mitts, pictures, light up figurines, a wreath, and even a rug and doormat. 

   The kids are even joining in on my fun and have decided that they want Jack Skellington bedding for their big Christmas gifts. I'll be getting my own of course once we purchase our new bed. Most would say that this is a great idea for Halloween and Christmas, but this will be our year round decor. I'm so excited. Basically a Nightmare before Christmas themed house. Ah... Dreams do come true!

Comments

  1. Love the idea of it being year round woman

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Halloween! I start thinking about Halloween decorating pretty much right after the 4th of July, ha ha. I have a few new Halloween items tucked away, since my husband swears we shouldn't decorate until October 1st. We have a pretty big outdoor set-up with a graveyard and skeletons and spiders, but I decorate inside too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. new blog https://whichweighisthebestweigh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

This week in review

In my feelings

Just popping in