MIA

   I know, I know. Where have I been, right? Well the answer is quite simple. Not really. There is a whole back story to it. But long story short... I no longer work for anyone other than myself. That's right. My business is off to a wonderful start.

    I have had my business up and running for about a month and I already have 3 reoccurring customers. One weekly clean and two monthly cleans. I've also had a few in-between jobs. Today I set up our business Facebook page and got our first 5 star review. 

   I can't believe we are actually doing this. I am so excited!

Comments

  1. What great news! I love hearing small business success stories.Hope you & the family have a great holiday. It is your youngest daughter's first Christmas right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well hopefully you will hear a lot more about my business becoming a success. (Fingers crossed). And yes... It's her first Christmas.

      Delete
    2. Looking forward to reading more about it. Your business will succeed because you want it to. Merry Christmas 🎄

      Delete
  2. Yes! People will pay for a clean house. I would if I would actually let anyone in. No one needs to see our filth LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! What is the Facebook page? My husband's company has a Facebook page as well. It can be a great marketing tool.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

This week in review

In my feelings

Just popping in