I will never understand


    For those of you that don't already know, yesterday Damian and I experienced a house fire. We (including myself, Damian, my boyfriend, and his dad and his family) lost everything. Now you would think that during such a tragic time you would be able to fall back on those that say they love you and that you are family. Now I realize that is not completely true.
    Joey, of course.. As always, was right there to try to help. Offering a place to stay and help rebuying everything we need until my boyfriend, his family, and I figure out what to do about living situations and replacing essentials. Now his family was a different story. Now take into consideration that I wasnt asking them for help for myself. Joey did however ask for a little financial help to replace everything our son lost. Nope!
    Instead of being able to lean on his family, Joey, my boyfriend's family, and I are all working frantically to attempt to replace everything that was lost. Clothes, bedding, shoes, diapers... Yea it all needs replaced. I can understand not helping me.. But thats supposed to be his blood.
    Then upon our arrival back here, I find out that I'm not allowed at my son's grandparents house. Umm... Okay? Still dont completely understand that one. I left Joey. Not the family. I didn't screw anyone over. I'm working with Joey outside of court orders. Im not screwing Joey over financially. And I'm doing everything I could possibly do to insure Joey get adiquit amounts of time with his son. Where the hell is that anything for anyone to be pissed off about? Did I really do you any wrong?
    No. Im not having it. Don't want to help... Fine. I've always figured things out for myself and my son without help from what is supposed to be family, and I will continue to do do. Dont want me in your home... Thats fine too, but dont get mad when major holidays roll around and the only person I'm willing to work with is Joey. Don't be surprised when you get the same treatment you've given me.

Comments

  1. I just saw this. I knew you hadn't posted much lately, but I didn't know the house had burned down! Thank goodness no one was hurt.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

This week in review

In my feelings

Just popping in