He's growing up

 


   Just when you think the growing up is paused for just a second, life reminds you that your baby isn't a baby anymore.  Damian is growing up to be such an intelligent little man. We are barely into the second semester of his second grade year and this little guy comes parading in carrying his library book. I take a look at it and it's at grade level 2.9.

   For those of you that aren't up to code on what that means, the first number is grade reading level. The second number is the progress level within that grade level. So long story short he is reading at nearly a 3rd grade level already. I'm so proud of him... but I'm also wondering how long I can hold on to him before he decides he's not my baby anymore. 😔 

Comments

  1. Your son is growing up! You must be so proud. Reading is critical to being a good student. Enjoy this time because it flies by.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In my feelings

This week in review

Just popping in