Starting New

     Well... It's been a time of major change mentally, emotionally, and physically. Life has taken some crazy turns lately, but it seems to be turning out really well for us. About a month ago Joey decided to go MIA on us for nearly a week. This caused Brandi and I both to do a bit of digging on his whereabouts. We weren't exactly thrilled. But then his ex boss actually reached out to me and filled me in on information I definitely did not know... Including but not limited to a girlfriend and child.

     Well long story short, Brandi and I both decided enough was enough. We put an end to our relationship with Joey. And I'm here to tell you, it was the best decision either of us have made in a long time. I had forgotten how free it feels to be free. Not having to play 21 questions 3 times a day.. or repeat myself 20 times ..  and it has felt amazing to not be in emotional distress half the week trying to prove myself to someone that either doesn't listen or doesn't care. 

    This last month, I can count the number of times I've been irritated or upset on one hand.. with fingers left to spare. And of course with relieving my emotional and mental stress, my body is following suit. I haven't been as physically exhausted without reason. I even started a new job... Yet I'm still not as exhausted as I used to be. 

    Brandi and I are finding our way with ease, thank goodness. So wish us luck as we continue our journey. 

Comments

  1. I am glad to hear you & your family are doing well. Sorry to hear you had to go through so much turmoil with Joey. But you seem to have come out of it okay. Hope the new job is going well. These days work can be stressful, so many people are getting laid off or businesses closing. Hope your family is doing well. Have a great 4th of July.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just popping in

This week in review

PSA