Tired

     I guess in all the excitement of buying the house and the holidays, somewhere along the way I forgot to take care of myself. And boy am I ever feeling it. I feel like I could sleep for 2 days and just forget that the world exist. However, that isn't truly an option. Although I may actually get to rest a little towards the end of this week. (Fingers crossed)

    I think the worst part of everything right now is the mental stress. Just figuring out how to get things back to normal after the whole home buying process... it's just draining. Getting finances back in line, figuring out the new normal, adjusting the budgets, and you guessed it....Christmas. Luckily the biggest part of my Christmas shopping is over. I can't wait to see the look on Damian's face when he unwraps his presents this year. I know little Ms. Jordyn is going to have a field day as well. 

    As excited as I am to see their faces on Christmas day, I am more excited to see the holiday season come to an end. I need things to find their new normal and quickly. If I'm not allowed to rest and find normalcy soon I may just collapse. This mama really needs a break.

Comments

  1. We bought our house in December, eight years ago, so I hear you on being overwhelmed with moving, changes, and Christmas all at once. Congrats on the house! I hope you have a lot of happy times there.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

This week in review

In my feelings

Just popping in