Late Christmas post

      I am so happy to see Christmas come and go... but mostly go. The house was decorated inside and out. There were lights and garland everywhere I could afford to put them. It was beautiful.  And of course there were many, many presents under the tree.

    I think of everyone,  Damian enjoyed his Christmas presents the most! He finally got a nintendo switch and a boatload of games to go with it. Well he already had one for at his nana's but now he has one for home as well. Jordyn was exited about all of her gifts... especially ripping the paper off of everything! Olivia especially loved her sloth pj's.  

   It was a great Christmas but I'm happy it's over. So happy that I've already packed up all the decor and deep cleaned the house! I'll be starting off the new year with a clean home.

Comments

  1. So glad to hear your family had such a wonderful holiday. I am feeling just like you. Glad it is over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad Christmas is over too! It took forever to get all the decorations down. I'm looking forward to a more regular routine now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

This week in review

In my feelings

Just popping in