Getting Old

    How come no one ever thought to warn me that getting older was a horrible mistake? I'm 31 and I feel like my body is crashing. I definitely can't do the things I did in my early 20's. Most days I feel ok, or my version of ok. But I recently started having random spells where I became lightheaded and started to get concerned with the cause. So here I am 3 times a day (more if I get one of those lightheaded spells) checking my blood pressure and pricking myself with a needle. 

    Right now it doesn't seem to be anything too major. My sugar has been running a little high, but that is probably due to all the coffee I drink trying to keep up with these kids and my daily task. My blood pressure has been slightly elevated, but again that likely has something to do with 7 kids being home and the constant stress of day to day life.

   My point is worrying about things like blood pressure and sugar levels always seemed like something old people do. Have I become old? 

Comments

  1. You're not old! You have been through so much. Stress can lead to these symptoms. I am sure you put yourself last & you need to stop that. It is time to take care of you. And you might need to ask the others in the house to help. I k ow

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

This week in review

In my feelings

Just popping in