Another barricade down

     I'm so proud of myself. I got all the financial documents emailed to the mortgage company and managed to get the questions about our home answered and ready for the rep when he calls this week. I also got to just chat with my landlord and her husband for a while.. which oddly enough, I needed.

     Talking with them helped me realize that I am not the only person in the world that may want to strangle their mortgage rep. In fact they are dealing with the same thing trying to get their VA loans and an approval on their new home. Luckily my process is a little easier than theirs. But they explained to me that I am not alone in believing this process is nothing more than a migraine.

   They also gave me a few pointers on how to expedite the process without giving myself more headache. And they are willing to work with us a bit to help us ensure that we are going to be able to buy the house.. starting with giving us our deposit back when the day comes to buy the house. That alone is a huge help. They also gave us all of the information about updates that have been done to the house.

     I guess I can count myself fortunate to have such amazing people as landlords. They really have helped us a lot through this whole process.. Even before we moved in. Hell they rushed out of here to ensure we didn't have to pay an extra month at our old house, even volunteered to help us move our stuff here. And now they are being super helpful in our buying process. I don't think I could ask for a better set of landlords. 

     I know  that this is just a step towards owning our home, but somehow I feel a bit more confident. I actually feel excited again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This week in review

In my feelings

Just popping in