What does running your own cleaning business feel like?

   Sometimes I wonder why I decided to get into the line of work that I did. I deal with this crap every other Friday for crap pay. I swear this person doesn't bother cleaning anything between cleans. It's gotten to a point that I want to drop this client and just close shop. I used to enjoy cleaning for others, but this is just pure ridiculous. There's no reason that a house should look like this when it's just a single man and his two dogs. 







 

Comments

  1. That client is a pig! I would be embarrassed to ever let my house look like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It takes me 5 hours to do a general clean on this house by myself. 3 hours if I have help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I guess he doesn't do anything at all and just relies on you to clean it, which is a sad way to live. I like my house to be clean because I take pride in it and want it to look nice. I guess not everyone is that way!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

This week in review

In my feelings

Just popping in