Kiddo update

                                Little miss Jordyn ate her first ice cream cone all by her self.


       Lounging in the pool. She loves to sun bathe.

                                                         Pool time with mama and mommy.
                                                          My silly boy. But he loves his mama.


                                                  Time is progress.. but I'm working on me.
 


    One of my fellow bloggers asked about the kids and the family. Jordyn is almost at her 18 month mark and my little man is now 6 and going into 1st grade.

Comments

  1. Oh my word! Jordyn is adorable. I can't believe she is 18 months old already. What a beautiful smile she has. It is good you taught her not to be afraid of water. She is smiling in every picture. Your son is very handsome. He has your eyes. Both you & Brandi look great. It sure seems like everyone is happy. Thanks for posting pictures. It is nice to see how they are growing up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no problem at all. Miss Jordyn is growing up to be such an amazing little person. Damian seems to have developed his mama's sensitive side. He is beyond sweet and loves everyone.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

This week in review

In my feelings

Just popping in