Kick Ass Monday


 


       Well today is Monday, and I can honestly say I have kicked it's ass! Before 3pm today I had the room cleaned, all the kids final paperwork completed and sent in so we are completely ready to return to school, called in refills on mine and the kids meds, got bus schedules, and printed out the kids school routine. Yup, I would say that I completely murdered today. 

      Now all I have to get done the rest of this week is my general cleaning around the house, my therapy, and doing one final run through the kids wardrobes to ensure they have everything needed before school starts next week. Don't get me wrong, I  love all of my kids to the moon and back but summer is way too long. I am beyond ready to get back on a school schedule. 

      Well, I guess I should get back to my housework. I've already started to implement the school schedule so it's time to move on to the next thing to do. I hope y'all are enjoying the last bit of summer. Bright blessings lovelies.

Comments

  1. Dang you were super busy. I wish I was so well organized. I bet the kids are ready to go back to school too. I am sure they've missed their friends too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I have heard from them for the last week is "is tomorrow school?". I know they are just as ready for school to start as I am.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

This week in review

In my feelings

Just popping in