Proud of myself

    Guys so much has changed over the last month. I couldn't be more proud of myself. So after going so long being a stay at home mom... I decided that it was time I do something more for myself. So I contacted a friend of mine that runs her own cleaning business and got myself and Brandi back to work. I have also started taking better care of myself. I started taking my supplements again and making sure that I stay motivated. As a  result... I've lost 12 pound and 2 jean sizes. 

   I never thought I would see myself in a size 9 again but guess what! I freakin' did it. I am feeling my old self again. I have my confidence back and it feels amazing. I have been able to overcome so many unthought of challenges this month. I feel like at this point nothing can break me the way I was broken before. 

   As for Brandi? Well she has made some changes too. I mentioned that she has gone back to work with me. But she too has started taking her supplements again and has made changes in diet and exercise. She has lost 5 pounds so far. I can see her confidence making a rise as well. She seems happier... more like her old self.

   Now my kids on the other hand aren't quite as happy. All I've heard for the last couple of months is how "it's not fair", "but I only got to watch a little bit of t.v.",  "why do I have to do my chore every single day"... So since life is so unfair and they never have time to do what they want to do while they never get their chores done, I took the tvs, the tablets, the toys, and the game systems. They won't get any of it back until they learn some respect and learn to do their chores... correctly. I will not raise spoiled brats that think the world owes them everything with nothing in return.

   Ms. Jordyn however is too young to really learn any of that, but she is learning a lot. We are working on inside voices, crawling, standing, exc. So far we are doing well. She has learned to identify everyone but sisters. She is standing while holding on to something. She's doing well on learning her inside voice. And while she is getting into crawling position she refuses to move forward. But she has learned alternative ways to move around. So we are right on track. 

  Well anyway.. time to get this day finished. I hope you are all well and healthy. Bright blessings lovelies. Until next time.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

This week in review

In my feelings

Just popping in