Back to myself

    Okay, so we all know having a newborn is quite difficult. They keep you up all night and all day, and well quite frankly they are the cutest, cuddliest, most loving balls of joy/pain on the face of the earth. But despite all of that Brandi and I are finding normalcy in all the chaos.

    We alternate nights so that we both get sleep. We alternate feeding and changing. And we work together to get Jordyn on somewhat of a sleep schedule. We have been parenting very well together. So both of us have had time here and there to work on ourselves as well. 

    I will be the first to admit that I gained weight during Brandi's pregnancy. What could I do? She refused to eat unless I ate and it's not like I was just going to let her be hungry all the time. So I got up to 173. But I'm glad to say that I have dropped a few pounds. I'm now at 166. 

    Yay me right?  Absolutely! I know that I won't get back down to my normal weight any time soon. ( Plus I noticed my hips have spread.. I really hate nearing 30.) But my goal isn't to be 110 pounds again. My goal is simply to be healthy and if that means 140.. I'm okay with that. If I'm able to lose more.. even better. But the important thing is that I am back to working on myself and Brandi is by my side working on herself. So wish us luck.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This week in review

In my feelings

Just popping in