It's almost that time again....

    Yep, it's time to start shopping again. We have Blake's birthday this month, Halloween in October, Thanksgiving in November, and of course we can't forget about Christmas in December. But luckily I am a little ahead of the game. I've already started my shopping. Of course leave it to me to start Halloween shopping as soon as everything starts hitting the shelves. I love sugar skulls and everything dark and demonic. So for my household, these aren't just Halloween decorations... it's just normal, everyday decor. As for Christmas, well I'm quite a bit ahead of the game on that as well. Yesterday I ordered our Christmas tree and all the fixings. I never really bother with decorating for Thanksgiving, I always focus more on the meal than the decor.
    I can't wait to show off all my decor once the holidays actually hit. I am so excited about this year's Halloween decorations and the Christmas tree and decor that I have already picked out. (In case you haven't noticed Halloween and Christmas are my two favorite.) I plan to do a little more shopping today and hopefully a little more Friday. But as of this week I will be focusing on rearranging the house. I already got a good start on our bedroom, but can't really start in on the kids rooms until they go back to school tomorrow.
    Brandi also contributed to our redecorating. She ordered some new pictures of the kids and picked up picture frames yesterday. So instead of rearranging the living room we will be adding quite a few pictures to our walls. (I'm going to need a bigger house before too much longer.)
     Which brings me to yet another topic. Brandi and I have been throwing the idea of moving around. Unless something changes, we are looking into leaving Texas all together. It's not set in stone just yet, but so far it looks like Oklahoma may become our new home state. We haven't made our minds up completely, but if we want a bigger home at an affordable rate, it looks like this may be the route we have to take. But we are giving ourselves close to a year to make a final decision. This way we are giving ourselves more than enough time to find something that perfectly suits our household.
    Anyway there you have it... all of our exciting news for now. Hopefully Friday I will have even more exciting news to share with all of you. Bright blessings lovelies. I hope you are all healthy and well with exciting news of your own to share. I can't wait to read all about it.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

This week in review

In my feelings

Just popping in