Castaway cove

    I know I said that I would catch at least one picture of everyone at Castaway cove yesterday, but unfortunately the only pictures are the ones locked in my memory. But I can tell you that everyone had a blast. I even managed to get Joey on the Cliff Hanger with me.

    He didn't scream, but he did freak out for a minute when he thought he lost his hat. And he did get on a few of the other features with little man. It was absolutely hilarious to see him go down the slides in the kiddi area. Brandi and I got a good laugh. He even had one of the life guards laughing.
    I'm so glad that we have these memories as a family. I know we have our moments.. And we most definitely have people that try to come between us, but my family is rock solid. We are all lucky to have each other.
    Anyway, back on topic... The kids all enjoyed themselves. Hell we all did. The kids were so tired, they came home and almost immediately passed out. (Joey included.) Honestly I was surprised that he got up in time for work. The kids even slept till 8:30 this morning.
    I'm excited for next year because we are getting season passes for everyone. So there will be lots of new memories to add. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

This week in review

In my feelings

Just popping in