Soooo excited!!!

   Today , thanks to Joey and Brandi, I got my new car. Brandi even got me matching seat covers and a steering wheel cover for it.
  As for questions.. Yes I do still have my Ford Focus, but I'm not much of a Ford person. And I realized that I didn't really need a wagon. So why fix something up to perfection when I didn't really like it all that much?
   After getting my car today, I jumped right on getting it on the insurance. And then Brandi and I went on a little cruise. We went down to Bowie to pick up Damian and brought him back home and then made a trip to see Brandi's sister that lives out of town.
   The car runs like a dream. Needless to say.. I love my new car. Now just to go buy my scent to put in it.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

This week in review

In my feelings

Just popping in