Just what I needed


    A long, hot, relaxing bubble bath is just what the doctor prescribed after a day like today. It has been hectic to say the least. And boy am I glad its over.
    It started off like any other Monday here lately... Jam packed with google meet. So 5 kids video calling their teachers and me trying to pay attention to that plus help Damian with his speech therapy while video chatting his speech therapist on zoom. Thank god for good internet.
   After we successfully tacked that, we were out the door and on our way to make some purchases. I finally got my new laptop. Brandi and I both got our fitbits. And there were some new clothes purchases along with some things for the kids.
   By the time we made it home I was already tired. But no nap for me. I had to set up the electronics as well as order dinner. That alone gave me a headache. But at least I got it done. Now its time to focus on me. I think a relaxing bath and sleep are the only things i see in my near future. Bright blessings lovelies. I hope you're staying safe.

Comments

  1. oh what kind of new laptops did you get and which fitbit?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went with a new acer chromebook. And i cant remember what model the fitbit is right off the top of my head.. But i like it.

      Delete
  2. I am shopping for a laptop or a desktop computer right now too, since my old computer is threatening to die on me! Hope you like your new one.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

This week in review

In my feelings

Just popping in