New, New, New

   Daddy has been treating us left and right. I can promise you that Brandi and I both are very appreciative. We both love our new phones.. We both love our new hair cuts.. We love our vapes.. and we both appreciate him helping fund us so we could get stocked up on the things we may need incase we do end up in quarantine over this whole covid-19 crap. Needless to say we have both been spoiled brats since he has came home.
   Now it's time for him to get spoiled a little bit. Brandi and I went out earlier today to get him a new phone. Either later today or tomorrow he will be going to get new tires for the car and an oil change. And he is finally getting to try out his new vape as well. Well his second new vape to be more accurate.
   Over all everything is great. We are all happy and well taken care of. It's been pretty damn good and I think both Joey and Brandi would agree.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This week in review

In my feelings

Just popping in