Moving up in life

   Guys I have exciting news. Not only have I moved into a new house, but I also just got my new car. YAY! The house is a 3 bedroom 1 1/2 bath brick home. And I love it.






   These are the before. Obviously. I'm still in the process of decorating and getting everything situated. But as you can see from the pictures, this place is huge. My new 50 inch tv looks like a 30 inch in my bedroom. Hell, I even have a full size fridge in my bedroom and still have enough room to comfortably fit a king size bed in here. I have a huge back patio and a huge back yard. I'll be sure to post pictures once I have everything the way I want it.
     Now on to my new car.
     It's actually a really nice, clean car. It has a lot of new parts, including a nearly new set of tires. No scuffs, no scratches. It drives like a dream. I love it.
    Now on to the cuteness. Joey stayed with us this weekend. He is slowly moving his ass back in. But I woke up to this.. this morning. Brandi and Joey were cuddling right before I took this picture.
   And then later Joey was teaching little man to ride a bike.
    Life is going so well right now. I couldn't ask for anything better than what I have. New home, New car, and a happy family.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

This week in review

In my feelings

Just popping in