How does this work?

   Last night Joey, Brandi, and I decided to make a few changes to our relationship. Joey has moved back home full time and well there were a few extra things that needed taken care of around the house. So things have changed a bit. But I think we are all happy with our new arrangement. The kids are all ecstatic about Joey being home. They hit him by surprise when they all called him Daddy last night.
   Brandi seems to be okay with all the changes. Infact I think she is rather happy about everything. She seems content with the fact that all of the kids now have a steady father figure. But more importantly she is happy with the new arrangement. She actually seems at peace today, like a huge weight has been lifted off of her shoulders.
   Joey will hopefully be making some major life changes here soon. He's on a hunt for a job closer to home where he isn't having to travel nearly an hour to and from work. He seems to be rather happy about the recent changes as well. He says that he hasn't been able to stop smiling all day. Even the idiotic drivers on the road, his lack of sleep, and the weather haven't been able to kill his mood. 
    As for me? I'm very happy to have Joey home and to have things back to semi normal. I'm happy that he is stepping into the role we needed him to with the kids. But most of all I am glad that things are running smoothly.
    It's somewhat of an abnormal arrangement but as long as everyone is happy, that is all that matters.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This week in review

In my feelings

Just popping in