A late update

So Monday I finally caught somewhat of a break. Joey decided to treat me to getting my nails done which went perfectly with the new ring that my lovely wife got me.
   Aren't they both gorgeous? I love the way the new nail salon did my nails. I asked for simple and elegant and that's exactly what I got. Same goes for my ring. Brandi is about the only person that has picked a perfect ring without persuasion. It is absolutely perfect. 
   Speaking of perfect, Joey has finally fully moved back home. Things are going pretty great. The household is running smoothly asides from I think we need a bigger bed. Joey has been snoring away in our bed without a second thought. Which I don't mind, but we need some room to move. Sometimes the body heat is unbearable.
   Over the weekend I did manage to get some decorating done. I'll try to get pictures of that later today and make a post. But for now I am going to enjoy some down time. Bright blessings lovelies.

Comments

  1. The ring and the manicure are both beautiful! I need to take some down time to treat myself to a manicure. I always do mine myself, but I can't do French manicures very well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

This week in review

In my feelings

Just popping in