Time to be honest

   Okay, so I have to be honest. Over the last few months I've gained some weight. I went from being 145 pounds to 160 pounds. That's a whole 15 pounds in 5 months. I've been told people gain weight when they are happy but damn. I'm not the only one that has put on some weight. Brandi has too. She has gained about the same amount of weight. But now to the good part. We realized the problem and are actively doing something about it. Not only are we dieting but we started taking Hydroxycut Max for women.
   This is the first time I've tried this particular weight loss aid. But I have to admit that I like this one. 5 days in and I have had more energy than I ever have with any other weight loss aid. It effectively helps curb appetite and cravings. Definitely worth the $20. I haven't had to pair it with other aids like I have had to do with others in the past. Hopefully it is just as effective on the weight loss side of things. So wish me luck.

Comments

  1. How many pills do you have to take a day? I hate swallowing pills, but I really need help getting back on track. Do these make you jittery?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I take 4 pills. 2 in the morning, 2 around lunch. No jitters. Just pure energy.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

This week in review

In my feelings

Just popping in