Moments like these


    Yesterday turned out really well. Joey made it here around 2 yesterday evening to spend time with all of us. He surprised us by treating us all to pizza for lunch. Brandi, Damian, Joey, and I decided that a wonderful way to spend the evening was to crawl in my bed and watch some tv. Well Damian and I passed out. But this is what I woke up to. Precious moments huh?
   Brandi and I tag teamed dinner and treated joey to steak and Brandi's yummy mashed potatoes. And after getting the kids in bed for the night, us adults stayed up till nearly midnight just talking. I think its safe to say that we all missed this. Its been a really great weekend with minimal drama from outsiders. I hate to see it come to an end, but at least theres always next weekend to look forward to.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

This week in review

In my feelings

Just popping in