Loving life

   Nights like tonight remind me how truly blessed I am. I have an amazing support system. Between Joey, Brandi, the kids, and a few close friends... I have all that I will ever need. I love that despite everything Joey and I are still very close. I love the fact that we are still comfortable enough with one another that he stays the night. Although I really wish he would stay out of my bed. (Do you have any clue how uncomfortable a queen bed can get with 4 people in it?)
    Tonight was all about having fun and enjoying each others company. And we did that... As a family. Like we used to. I miss those days and I know joey and Brandi do too. Even she has admitted to missing him. Hell... He's admitted to missing her at times as well. Knowing that we can all still be that close makes me feel safe and loved. Its a wonderful feeling.
   But anyway.. The day has come to an end. Everyone else is passed out. So i guess i should try to sleep as well. Bright blessings lovelies.

Comments

  1. The older I get, the smaller my circle of friends gets, and I prefer it that way now. It really is great that you and Joey can stay such good friends, and definitely better for your son to see you that way instead of hearing nasty little comments and seeing constant tension.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

This week in review

In my feelings

Just popping in