Irritating

     There is nothing in this world that irritates me more than being punished for someone else's actions. And that's exactly what has been been happening over the last couple of days. Some piece of ass pissed Joey off, so pretty much everyone has had to worry because he went MIA. One of these days people will learn to respect his personal space and realize he will only change if he thinks you are worthy of that change.
    But that is really not my concern. At least not until it affects me or Damian. But thankfully I was able to get through to him (as usual) and he will be here sometime today. Hopefully he is in a better mood once he gets here. I wasn't able to pull the full story from him over the last few days. All I really got was something about a money hungry bitch, deleting his pictures, irreplaceable pictures gone, and being fed up. Oh and something about getting a new job so he can just be otr and then spend his time home here. It really made no sense. But hopefully I can get this whole situation under control and figure out what is going on by tonight. Wish me luck.

Comments

  1. I don't understand if you have a girlfriend and she is looking for a future with you, why you still mess with your ex and meddle in his affairs. If y'all aren't dating then you should stop putting your nose in his shit and leave him alone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not that it's really anyone's business, but my ex and I still have a fairly healthy friendship. We talk about just about everything in our lives. We may not be together but we do still care about each other and their well being. We have a son together, so for that reason among many other we chose to still be an active part in one anothers lives.

      Delete
    2. It just seems too cozy. Well I hope he plans to work and be there for his kids. That would a refreshing change.

      Delete
    3. That is a question I cant answer with certainty. If his new (for sake if decency) girlfriend has any brains about her she will push him to do well for himself and his kids. But Jr doesn't do well without someone to push him.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

This week in review

In my feelings

Just popping in