Getting back on the grind

    Well yesterday was a complete fail on getting up at a decent hour. I had received a rather irritating phone call from my ex at 3:30 in the morning. He blew two tires avoiding a deer on his way to work. Needless to say I was so irritated that I ended up staying up till 5 in the morning. Which resulted in sleeping till noon.
    Brandi tried her best to get me in a good mood for the day. It semi worked. Although I'm sure the people at walmart last night would disagree. Despite being in a better mood, it didn't take much to set me off again. But I did my best to be in a decent mood when she was around me. She tends to think that I am mad at her if I am in a foul mood around her.
    But I can say that today has started off much better. I got a decent amount of sleep and woke up in a fairly good mood. I managed to get a cup of coffee in me before my house started filling with the living. and I managed to get all doctors appointments written in my planner. So I am off to a fairly decent start. Now if I can just keep this motivation and good mood.
    I actually have no choice but to stay on some sort of schedule this coming week. Joey and I have our child support hearing and Damian's Doctor appointment. As well as I have several events with the other children throughout the week. So the first week of getting back on track is being forced on me. Which I don't mind. Sometimes I just need a swift kick in the ass to get me started.
    Brandi has been very supportive of me getting back on track. Although she isn't too fond of the amount of time with me that she is losing. But it has to be done. I can't spend the rest of my life wasting away. Although I absolutely love spending so much time with Brandi and cuddling, I really have to get things done and taken care of. But enough rambling, it's time to get this ball rolling.

Comments

  1. Does your last name mean you and Joey are back together? Reality sucks but I'm glad you're finding routine. Good luck at the hearing, hope all works in Damian's favor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joey and I aren't together. Although it is a topic we have been discussing.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

This week in review

In my feelings

Just popping in