Not To Relay Messages

   My blog is my personal outlet. This is where I talk about things that go on in my life. This is not a place to read and then run back to my ex to try to start shit. Actually I don't give a fuck. If you want to read and then run back to him and tell him about how happy I am... fine. You're only hurting him. All he is going to do is go on a downward spiral because it's not him that I am making these memories with. It's not him I am up with till all hours of the night laughing and cutting up with. You are doing him more harm than good. But that's on you. I'm gonna keep on being happy.

Comments

  1. Who is even doing that? There's pretty much no reason to report to him about what is on your blog, except to deliberately start drama.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

This week in review

In my feelings

Just popping in