Where have I been??

   I know some of you have probably wondered why I haven't been making updates or why I dropped of the face of blogger. Well long story short, I've been enjoying life. I actually haven't been home much at all over the last few weeks. I've been spending the majority of my days and evenings with A and B. Okay well maybe more B than A here lately. But that's another story. One far too complicated for me to share here.
    But the important thing is that I've been enjoying myself and so has little man. We spend most days just talking and having fun with them. Damian has enjoyed the hell out of going over and playing with the kids. His vocabulary continues to expand and he is enjoying himself. That is what matters to me.
    As far as I go, I've been enjoying a lot of time with A and B. J is rarely home due to owning his own business, so I rarely get to sit and catch up with him.  Infact part of his time was spent fixing our car. And now he has offered me a hell of a deal on a nicer car. A has been filling her days with appointments and keeping herself busy, leaving me and B to spend more time around one another than we did to begin with. Turns out that B and I have a lot in common too.
    We took a road trip out of town the other day which was rather enjoyable. Her youngest daughter is just a few months older than Damian, so needless to say.. they enjoyed getting to spend time together as well. We stopped at a few parks along the way and took the kids out to eat. And of course, when you are trapped in a car with someone for just over 10 hours, you have no choice but to learn a little about the person or people you are traveling with. Turns out, I really like B. She's a rather quiet person, but she has a kind heart. It's just hard to reach that soft core due to her building such a wall to keep life out. She's been through a lot in her lifetime. Honestly I wish I had met her sooner.
    But anyway... it's going to be another fun filled day. I'm expecting B to be over for the majority of the day. So I guess that means I should get my butt in gear. Bright blessings lovelies. I hope all is well.

Comments

  1. Thats great and glad little man has a playmate if not more lol. Enjoy your time hanging with B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you guys are staying very busy! It's great you have met people you like to spend time with, and bonus that they have kids who Damian can play with.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

This week in review

In my feelings

Just popping in