Up all night

Image result for staying up all night with friends meme

    This seems like a repeated cycle for me lately. But last night was probably the worst. I was up till 7 this morning just drinking coffee and spending time with B. I don't even know why the two of us decided that the best thing to do was stay up all night while everyone else slept, but we did. Do I regret it, nope... not at all. I actually enjoyed staying up with her. We thought about taking a sleep deprived 2 am trip to Walmart, but decided against it because I had to have daddy up in just a couple of hours. 
    It was kind of funny to see everyone's reaction to her being at my house till 7 am though. Even daddy stopped and 21 questioned me about her being here when I got him up for work at 4 this morning. And he continued to question me till 7 when she left. A and J questioned her when she came walking in too. But it was just innocent conversation. 
     I was tired as hell come 7 am, so I said screw it and took a nap. Apparently she did too. But at least we can say we had fun last night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This week in review

In my feelings

Just popping in