Feels like magic

Image result for love is magical

    Yeah I know I've been MIA. But it's been worth every minute. If I had to chose between taking a moment to blog and time here with my family, I would gladly choose them again. Life here lately has seemed so magical. It almost feels as if it were a dream and I should be waking up any minute now.

   Yesterday we took the kids to do a trick or treat thing at one of the schools and we all had a blast.





      Brandi and I are doing great, as expected. But yesterday kind of threw me for a loop. I ended up in a conversation with two of her sisters and her mom. I'm relieved that they all like me. (which is strange for me considering that I've never been in a relationship where the family immediately liked me.) But her sister posted a sweet little message on facebook.
   
     I'm so happy I have all of these wonderful people in my life. I think I finally found what has been missing. I love them to the moon and back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This week in review

In my feelings

Just popping in