Tuesday: Self love

Image result for love yourself quotes

       Today I have two focuses. One being getting this house completely back in order. Which by the way I completely exhausted myself yesterday. So today my focus is laundry and a few odds and ends. But for the remainder of the day, I will be focusing on my second goal... Showing myself a little self love. This means taking a break and doing something I love. 
   So I've invited a couple of friends over to spend the day with me and enjoy some girl time. For us, that includes coffee, doing our nails, and just enjoying some chat while the guys are away at work. I'm looking forward to just enjoying a day. Even though that is what got me in yesterday's mess. But I have to remind myself that sometimes it's just worth it. If I spend my entire life focusing on the things that need to be done, cleaning, exc.. then where am I living my life?  
    So cheers! Here's to a day of relaxation and girl time. Remember readers... you can't always be so straight forward with life. It's okay to just relax and have fun sometimes. Without friends, family, and laughter you aren't really living. Think on it.. it makes perfect logical sense. Bright blessings lovelies. Have a wonderful Tuesday.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

This week in review

In my feelings

Just popping in