Finally Friday


   Honestly, I don't know why we are always so happy it's Friday. For me it is one of the most stressful days of the week. I drown in the constant numbers floating through my head. And then of course there's the "What's due?", "What can I pay early?", "How much goes into savings?", "Am I sure that's what goes in savings? Better recalculate first". And then there's my all time favorite "Shit, did I make sure there was cushion money for this week?". Then the whole calculating process starts all over again. 
   I start this process around 5 a.m. every Friday morning. It finally comes to an end about 4 hours later. By then I have a major headache and I'm ready to call it a day. Then I have to remind myself that I did it to myself. Maybe life would be simpler if I did like most normal people and just paid bills when they were due vs trying to stay ahead by at least a week. So instead of crawling back in bed and saying "I'm done." I take something for the headache and continue with the day. 
    I'm just glad that daddy is rather understanding about the stress I'm under on Fridays so he normally treats me or lets me take the evening off. Lately it's both. So at least I have something to look forward to. As for this weekend in-particular, I'm actually getting a break. I have to be up extremely early tomorrow, but Nana is keeping little man this weekend. So that means I can actually focus on the things I need to get done, then I get to actually relax for a while. I can't even begin to say how thankful I am to her for taking him for the weekend. It's a much needed break. 
    But anyway, I guess it's time to get to work on the rest of my busy Friday. So bright blessings lovelies. I hope yall have an amazing weekend planned.

Comments

  1. Yeah Fridays are always the most stressful I agree. Yeah it'll be nice to have him although I'll be bringing him home before noon on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

This week in review

In my feelings

Just popping in