Time flies

   Since when is it the middle of August? It seems like not too long ago Daddy and I were celebrating my birthday. But that was nearly two months ago. I have no clue where time has went. But now that I'm actually taking a look at everything thats been accomplished, yeah I guess rightfully it should be August.
    You all know what that means right? Time for school to start back, for those of you that have school age children. Just over 2 months until Halloween! (My favorite holiday.) And most importantly, this year is 2/3 of the way over. So it's time for everyone to get our butts in gear to reach those goals we set. Personally I'm pretty close to my goals being reached.
    With just a few more things needing done to the house, I will have accomplished getting myself and my little family into a home and getting it set up. I am only 15 pounds from my goal weight. And if all goes well Daddy and I will be adding a few more accomplishments to our success story for 2019. But I wont speak of those just yet.
    Anyhow, it's a long day ahead so I should probably focus on getting a few more  hours of sleep before my internal alarm clock wakes me at 9. Bright blessing lovelies. I hope you all have a very productive day.

Comments

  1. Yeah glad I dont have to deal with school age children anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today is my stepkids' first day of school! I can't believe their summer break is over already. And Halloween is my favorite holiday too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

This week in review

In my feelings

Just popping in