Lazy day

   Today I focused on myself and just enjoying some down time. Of course there were things that I should have gotten done, but it's been a while since I've just relaxed. So I enjoyed just sitting around, watching tv, and spending time with my little man. It has definitely been a relief from running around like a chicken with my head cut off for the last month. I also had a huge relief taken off my shoulders because the internet was turned on today. So Daddy is able to enjoy his online gaming.
    Now tomorrow is a different story. I have a ton of housework to catch up on. But on the plus side... dishes are done and the kitchen is clean, so I will be able to spend my early morning enjoying my coffee and getting in some me time before starting up my day. So wish me luck. Bright blessings lovelies. Time to spend some time with some friends before Daddy and I call it a night.

Comments

  1. I am very much looking forward to some time to just relax this weekend! I have some yard work to do tomorrow, but I am hoping for some peace and quiet after that. Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

This week in review

In my feelings

Just popping in