For mature audiences only...

   So funny story.. Today daddy got a package in the mail. As usual, I opened it. Now, I usually would have been offended by what was in it.. But I had already been given a heads up about the contents of the package before its arrival and who sent it. My only words to this petty, insecure woman are.. You could have atleast gotten a size to match him. The punny 4" chocolate dick is no comparison to his actual size.

This ladies and gents was the lovely gift daddy received from his ex.

Comments

  1. Ummm...okay. What an odd gift. Why on earth would anyone send that? Was it a gag gift and intended to be funny? How did someone know she was sending it?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

This week in review

In my feelings

Just popping in