Loving life

   Hey guys! Yeah I know its been a while since I have posted a proper post, but I've been enjoying life. Yes, sometimes get the best of me and are harder than I would like them to be... But doesn't that fit everyones situation?
    Over all life has been pretty damn good. I've been spending lots of time with family and friends. Damian is sprouting like a weed and showing everyone just how smart he is becoming. He rarely ever speaks without using full sentences now. There are still some things he hasn't gotten the grasp of yet, but we are working on it. I will say he is one of the most polite children I have ever met. He says please and thank you, bless you when you sneeze, and will pat you on the back if you cough. 
    He's become very curious lately and shows he is eager to learn. He attempts to help with dishes, pick up the house, and has excelled in wiping down counters. I feel like my OCD has rubbed off on the poor child. He definitely makes me proud to be his momma. Although I'm not sure what has gotten into him lately.. He would rather be glued to my side than out playing. I don't mind, but some task can get difficult when you have a 2 year old glued to your side 24/7.
    As for the relations with the rest of yhe family, we are all going strong. My MIL and I have been bonding over diamond painting lately. I guess I've created an addict. Daddy and I are working towards many goals at once (whats new?). But we are as strong as ever. Although I'm sure there are times he would like to knock some sense into me. I really thought I was going to get it yesterday for popping off that I wanted to lose even more weight. (I wish I could share the angered look on his face.)
    But over all things have been really great. We still have a few minor details to sort through, and we have to get on the same page again as far as when the move will be happening... But life is good. Now I'm off to catch some more sleep before starting the day. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This week in review

In my feelings

Just popping in