Fun with friends

    I know I'm actually posting a day late, but yesterday turned out to be a lot of fun. A friend of mine had decided that he was going to pay our little town a visit, so we met up to have some fun in the sun.

    We had a blast. Damian enjoyed himself too. And we even made a few new friends. We all ended up hanging out until late hours of the night because of unforseen circumstances, but that ended up being pretty humorous. The circumstances may not be the greatest, but I'm happy to say that I'll be able to spend some time with them today before taking on my own responsibility.  And get this... I won't have to leave these friends behind in Texas either. They've already made plans to visit me atleast twice a year. I'm super happy with life right now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This week in review

In my feelings

Just popping in