Dragon maiden finish


    I took my time completing this one for many reasons. I have 3 new projects that I am waiting on, and I feel like I complete diamond paintings so quickly that it's becoming rather expensive. Only a month in and I've spent pretty close to $100. But they will make beautiful wall decor once I have them framed. My next 3 projects are all gifts. I have 2 different Beauty and the Beast roses that will be gifted to my daughters and 1 to a close friends daughter (she may as well be my daughter). And I have a custom Horde (From World of Warcraft) symbol that I will be doing for daddy. Once I get close to finished with those, I will be on the hunt for my next victims.

Comments

  1. She turned out so well, good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was the same way when I started learning how to make jewelry. I spent so much money, getting all the supplies and tools and sparkly things! It's fun though. Not sure if this is a good company or not, but when I searched for diamond painting kits, this link came up for free kits: https://paintwithdiamonds.com/collections/special-offer?page=1. Shipping was $8.99 to my address. They are the smallest size, about 7x11 inches, but they might be good for your kids and stepdaughters to try out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

This week in review

In my feelings

Just popping in