Treating his baby girl

    After a long, eventful, and somewhat draining week its my favorite day. Usually Saturday and Sunday are my days. After spending all week tending to daddy, the house, household needs, and bubba... Daddy gives me a bit of a break. I use this time to pamper myself and take a breather. Most weekends Daddy takes time out to do something for me as well. Sometimes its as simple as a complete rubdown and watching bubba for a while to allow me to nap or have a moment kid free.
    As for this weekend, I'm looking forward to everything in store. I already have the money just waiting for my nails to be done this afternoon. Daddy had me put up extra money for a trip out of town today. He plans on taking me to a hobby shop so I can splurge a little on getting my planners set up just the way I want them. Plus I may get to do a little extra shopping, it really depends on if anything catches my eye.
    Its going to be a great weekend! And to add to it.... I am a half pound closer to my goal weight! Its surprising considering how often we have ate out this week. But a loss is a loss. I'll take it. Im not really looking to see any huge losses due to my (already) smaller size. And considering my goal was only 5 pounds in 6 weeks... I'm doing pretty good.
     Anyhow... Cheers to a great weekend! Btight blessings lovelies. I hope you all get to enjoy your weekend as much as I intend to enjoy mine.

Comments

  1. The weekend was over so fast! I'm glad you mentioned getting your nails done. I want to set up an appointment for me and my stepdaughters to go have a girl day :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

This week in review

In my feelings

Just popping in