Exactly why I stopped....

    In the recent past I had stopped blogging. We all know why. But just to reiterate, it had a lot to do with not wanting or needing the drama that some loathsome jezabel kept bringing to the table. Well again, my patience is tested.
    This time I won't be taking down my blog or searching for another outlet. This time I am standing up and saying "Fuck you!" Why the hell should I back down? You get all defensive and start spouting of half truths because you think I had no right? Well here's something to take into consideration.. The shit effects my life too, so I have every right to speak about it. Don't like it? Then make sure your life doesn't cross mine.
    And just to set the record straight, since I'm always painted up to be some kind of raging lunatic with control issues that only aims to keep my fiance from contacting his children... It wasn't my final decision to have the hussy put on the blocked list. Infact, it was daddy's idea. We both grew tired of the constant drama, the never ending calls and text, the constant bickering and shaming, and that's not even including the numerous text and voicemails of her degrading or name calling myself, daddy, and our son. So when he suggeated blocking her, I was on board 100%.
    As for not returning voicemails, we sleep. Especially on Sundays. While we sleep we keep our phones on silent. Luckily enough that night I had put my phone close enough to me that I was able to hear it vibrate. Anyone is lucky to get through to us on a Sunday morning.
    So long story short... If you are going to attempt to make stabs, make sure your information is correct. And if you are going to try to cause a fight between daddy and I, make sure I give a damn first.

Comments

  1. I have taken some heat for my blog from certain people, so this post kind of hits me on a personal level. I feel like as long as nothing I say is a lie, then I am just calling it like it is. I expect people to be intelligent enough to think for themselves, no matter what they read...or what they hear about me, as the case may be!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

This week in review

In my feelings

Just popping in