Busy day ahead


   You ever have one of those days that you have so much to do in such little time, but no desire to do it because just thinking about it makes you tired. Thats me today. I put off my usual bill planning because I wanted to see what this check would look like before I stressed myself out on what money goes where. Well now I'm up at 5 in the morning doing just that.
    On top of my frantic last minute planning (I hate procrastinating), I get to attempt to plan out this whole weekend based on theory. If he gets off early enough.... If we are allowed to get her on time... If the weather decides to be nice... If people can grow the fuck up..  A whole lot of if's and no consistency.
    One thing is for sure... Today is going to be one busy ass day. My usual day to day routine is going to be all kinds of messed up. I have what seems like a million errands to run in about a 2 hour time frame. It's going to be a fun day. (I hope you can feel the sarcasm radiating off of that statement.) Wish me luck bloggers. Today might just be the day I snap on stupid people.

Comments

  1. I like everything planned out and organized too. I hope the weekend goes smoothly!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

This week in review

In my feelings

Just popping in